I saw Harry Styles!


Hello everyone! I’m so excited to write this blog today because I’m going to talk about when my favourite artist, Harry Styles, came to Chile. He’s a singer of 24 years old, I listen to his music since 2012, when he was on a group called “One Direction”. I’m a fan of them but now they’re separate, so they have begun to write their own music as soloists. I usually listen to all of members, but I think the most I like is Harry's music. He published his Tour dates and Chile was on the list! (25th July, 2018). I had never go to my favourite artists concerts because I don’t have how to pay a ticket, and this time wasn’t an exception… wasn’t it? Well, I went to the Hotel where he was accommodating, with all the faith that he came out to meet his fans, but he didn’t. The next day (day of the show) I was so sad, I opened the app Facebook to read a group of fans of Harry in Chile and they said there was more tickets on sale. I thought “OMG, I will meet him!” and I began to calculate how much money I had save. Yes, I had the money, but not my mom authorization because we don’t have a car and Parque O’higgins is dangerous at night. I called a cousin and he told me he was going to take me home. In summary, I bought the ticket and went to Harry’s show. I found an ex-classmate and we were together all the concert, so I wasn’t alone. We have passed the guards and went to a better position, so I saw him so near! It was one of the bests experiences of my life, I’m not lying! Here are two pictures of him that I took at the show 😊 



Comments

  1. It is very exciting when you go to see your favorite artist, I'm glad you could go and enjoy it despite the obstacles

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's amazing! you saw him very near

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG ,I have never felt that feeling, I hope you feel that on another occasion...

    ReplyDelete
  4. seeing you so close to Harry reminds me when I went to Muse as close as you :') good memories. Regards

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite movie

My favorite piece of technology is...