Cartoons and TV series


Hi, this time I’m going to talk about something I miss to do so much: watching cartoons and TV series. One of my favorites TV series is “Malcolm in the middle”, I think you recognize it. I like it because I feel identified with the relation between brothers and although years pass, I always have a lot of fun. I’m sad because this year I haven’t had much time to dedicate myself to enjoy them, I have to study a lot and when I have time, I spend it going out with my friends or just sleeping. Sometimes, when I stay with my family, we use to watch movies or series at night. We watch many kinds of categories, from romantic till adventures ones.  At this moment, I consider I’m an occasional watcher.
 
When I was a child, on weekends or when I arrived to my house after school, I used to watch “SpongeBob”, “Dexter’s Laboratory”, “Powerpuff girls” or “Hannah Montana”. The importance they have is that they’re part of my childhood and are part of my growth. I remember I liked them so much, and now, thanks to Netflix, I can relive those moments.

I think TV series and cartoons are a good topic for a conversation, because I can share my opinion, make a recommendation to another person and maybe make new friends. It’s not the case of mangas and comics, because I’ve never read them, and I wouldn’t know what to tell. Maybe they’re interesting but they never have caught my attention, so they don’t have a meaning in my life.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite movie

My favorite piece of technology is...

My autobiography