In my opinion

Hi! In this blog I’m going to give my opinion about some important topics that we should discuss very often, because we should try to improve our relation between humans and nature.

What is your opinion about violence on television?
I’d like to start saying that I disagree with all of types of violence, so I don’t like the idea of showing this type of actions to so many people, especially children, because the first years of life are so important to how our personality will be and it’s very probable that in a future they will normalize this and they won’t notice when they’re in presence of it. It happens with adults too, although they have use of reason, there are some people that doesn’t have empathy.

What is your opinion about buying instead of adopting pets?
I disagree with the idea of buying pets, because human is profiting of them. We shouldn’t treat them as an object. Also, there are so many animals on the streets that deserve a home and so much love as purebred does. I hope people take conscientious of this situation.



What is your opinion about having an exotic pet at home?
I think we shouldn’t. It’s very probable that people only want an exotic pet because of their appearance, but they should know they require a special attention, we have to be responsible! If you think they will form the same kind of bond as domesticated pets, you’re wrong. Also, I think is so selfish to take them out of their natural habitat just because you think is cute. People should learn to respect them.

What is your opinion about recycling?
I think recycling is very important to reduce environmental pollution, and I feel it’s a responsibility we should practice in our daily life. Humans are the ones that can make the change in this world and we should make awareness, because we’re not only harming ourselves, this is affecting the life of animals and plants too! I hope the government encourage this type of actions.

Comments

  1. There are some pet shops who explote their animals in a horrible way. Once I read about dogs who have uterine cancer because they use them as puppys machines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I could adopt all pets that need it surely I would do it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite movie

My favorite piece of technology is...

My autobiography