Best concert ever!


Hi! Making this blog makes me really excited because I’m going to talk about the best concert where I've been. Well, I think music is so important to our lifes because it helps to improve our mood and de-stress. In my short life I’ve been just in 2 concerts, the first one was a long time ago, in 2014; I think I didn’t enjoy it as I imagined, because it was at “Estadio Nacional” so I saw the group “One Direction” of the size of an ant. 
The second and last show where I have been was the Harry Styles’ concert and it was this year! Specifically on 25th of May, at “Movistar Arena”.  Harry Styles is a British singer of 24 years old; you can recognize him because he was member of One Direction. I went to the show with a friend and we had much fun. I remember that I sang so loud and jumped a lot, I was feeling so good. There were 2 stages and one of them was, literally, beside me. He sang 3 songs there and I died because he was so close to us. I keep good memories of that night; I think I should save money because I'd like to repeat this feeling as soon as possible.

Comments

  1. Later the concert you could talk? I have listened that when you scream so much after you can't talk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my sister also went to that concert maybe you saw her

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to go to Harry Styles concert :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite movie

My favorite piece of technology is...

I saw Harry Styles!