When I was a child, I used to play with my brother about being teachers, I thought that was my future and I projected working in a classroom. Meanwhile I was growing up, I found what I really like: science. I realize that I don’t know how to explain things, so pedagogy didn’t was my option. In my last year at school I didn’t know what I wanted to study, so I begin to investigate on Internet about careers with biology and chemistry. In general, I searched about careers in the health area. There were a lot of options, like nursing, medicine, but I wasn’t sure about what I wanted for the rest of my life, so I made the PSU test and I decided to have a gap year to think and develop myself in another areas. There’s where I found “Chemistry and Pharmacy” . Now I’m on my first year in this career, and it has the subjects I like. Until now, I think that is difficult, because I don’t know how to organize my time like when I was in school, but every day I make a big effort to get ahead. I hop...
Comments
Post a Comment