My autobiography

➼ Hello, I’m Claudia Carrasco and I’d like to introduce myself because I want you to know how my life is. I was born on 9th April, 1999, and I have lived here in Santiago all my life. About my family I can say that I have 2 brothers, I’m in the middle. Although we argue a lot, we watch movies and series together having a good time. When I was 11 years old I started to study at “Liceo Javiera Carrera” school, where I have passed 6 years of my life. There I found my best friends; we still talk and go out to have fun. I think that in High School I have learned a lot about life, for example about the diversity and reality of my classmates, about political, about love and I can say that I have maturated there. Now I’m studying Chemistry and Pharmacy at Universidad de Chile, where I’d like to grow up as a person and make a lot of friends. In my routine day, when I go to study, I like to listen to music so loud; it really makes me feel alive. When I have free time, I like to cook with my mom or sing in my bedroom (I do it so bad, but I feel so good). And that’s me.

Comments

  1. hi claudia! i would like to hear how do you sing! you could be a great singer and no one knows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claudia, sing bad but with love is something that every do jaja the important is that you feel good! keep singing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your birthday was a few days ago! I'm late, but, happy birthday! What kind of music do you listen? my regards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Claudia!, I am also in the middle hahaha, you studied in a very good school, i wanted to study there.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite movie

My favorite piece of technology is...

I saw Harry Styles!