How did i end up here

When I was a child, I used to play with my brother about being teachers, I thought that was my future and I projected working in a classroom. Meanwhile I was growing up, I found what I really like: science. I realize that I don’t know how to explain things, so pedagogy didn’t was my option. In my last year at school I didn’t know what I wanted to study, so I begin to investigate on Internet about careers with biology and chemistry. In general, I searched about careers in the health area. There were a lot of options, like nursing, medicine, but I wasn’t sure about what I wanted for the rest of my life, so I made the PSU test and I decided to have a gap year to think and develop myself in another areas. There’s where I found “Chemistry and Pharmacy” .

Now I’m on my first year in this career, and it has the subjects I like. Until now, I think that is difficult, because I don’t know how to organize my time like when I was in school, but every day I make a big effort to get ahead. I hope pass all the subjects and then work, save money and travel across the world.

Comments

  1. Hi Claudia, how are you?, I see that you like careers in the health area, and that is great, I like them too.
    I decided to have a gap year too but for earn money and think what I wanted to study.
    Take care and see you around.
    Diego Cam

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it!.. you can be organize your time ... with perseverance you can get your dreams!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so nice that you play being teacher, when I have a barbie I did it all the time xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. after a year(or a semester) everything get easier, cheer up!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite movie

My favorite piece of technology is...

I saw Harry Styles!