My blogs sessions expectations:

I have learned english by myself, so I don’t know how to express this idiom as I want. I’d like to have an extensive vocabulary and I hope these sessions can help me to satisfy that. In my blogs sessions I’d like to talk about the music or movies that I like or how I’m feeling with my new university life. In my personal opinion, I think that reading and writing are easier than speaking and listening, because of the time, for example, when you want to write, you can think and formulate in your head the words that you’re going to say and when you read and you don’t know the meaning of a word, you can search on a dictionary or translator. Meanwhile when you listen, you have to process the pronunciation and there are words that you don’t recognize or you can get confused because it can mean another thing. Also when I speak in english I get nervous because I don’t know if what I’m talking is grammatically correct or if my pronunciation is right, so I expect these sessions let me improve my debilities.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite movie

My favorite piece of technology is...

I saw Harry Styles!