My favorite piece of technology is...

Hi everyone, today I’m going to talk about mobile phones, because this is the piece of technology that I most use, so I think it’s my favorite. I really enjoy use it because it has a lot of functions and it simplify my life in a lot of senses. It helps me when I have to study, because I can search things on Internet or I can download applications that help me to solve my questions. I use it when I have to communicate with my family or friends, also it let me record videos and take pictures of beautiful moments and I can download games to have a fun time or listen to music everywhere I go. So, if you’re thinking I use it the most part of the day, you’re correct. 
The first time I had one was when my parents gifted me one when I was 11 or 12 years old, and I remember I was so happy because it had a camera included. From there, I have always had a mobile phone with me. I make a reflection because I think I depend of technology, and I don’t like it, but I am used to use it, so, I believe that without it, my life would be complicated and bored. 
Here is a picture of how looks like my actual mobilephone.

Comments

  1. Bored? i don't think so because you don't depend of cellphone , cellphone depends of you , you can make interesting or bored your life , you... not the cellphone ... cellphone is a piece of scrap with batery XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claudia, how are you?
    I like smartphones too, is the piece of technology that always use, because I enjoy use it for the functions and mobiles phones make easier life in a lot of senses.
    take care and see you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite piece of technology is my cellphone for the same reason! I can study with it

    ReplyDelete
  4. my life would be bored without my cellphone too, but i think that i have to make a reflection too ):

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite movie

I saw Harry Styles!