How my ideal vacation would be


Hello everybody! Today I’m going to talk about how my ideal vacations would be. I decided to talk about this because I get so excited and I imagine myself in 10 years more, traveling around the world, exploring another cultures and relaxing haha. I have 3 options of good holidays: my first option is to travel across my country, because it’s a beautiful place, specially the south of Chile, where I could connect with nature and all of traditions of there. It would be better if I’m with my family and we all have a good time. My second option is go to Asia; I think Japan or South Korea would be nice. I think their traditions are different, so I’d like to compare their culture with mine. Also, I’d like to taste their traditional dishes, buy their beauty make up, or just go to a karaoke in Japan. I think it will be fun if I go with friends. And my last option is to go to Europe, because I’d like to know the monuments there. I’ve heard that all places are so near of each other, so I think I could visit as many countries as I can. I could take a photo holding up the Leaning Tower of Pisa, or just go to Eiffel Tower at night. And that’s all. I’d like to know where you would go in your ideal vacation J

Comments

  1. I'd like to travel to Italia someday, and travel by gondola on the water full of hepatitis of the Grand Canal. Hope you can travel to all places you mentioned!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite movie

My favorite piece of technology is...

I saw Harry Styles!