I'd like to travel to...


Hello everyone!  As the tittle says, I’m going to talk about a place I’d like to know.

Tower Bridge, London.
Well, it’s a little bit difficult to choice just one. I’ve never been in Europe, but I’ve always wanted to visit it, particularly England. I’d like to go there for these reasons: because of the beautiful landscapes, the culture, the famous monuments that this country has like Big Ben, the Tower of London, and because there live some musicians I like and maybe the cost of the tickets of their concerts can be cheaper, so I’d take advantage of it.
Windermere.

Till now, I have talked like I’d like to visit England for a holiday, but I think it would be a great experience to stay there for more time. I mean, I’d like to study there. The idea of being with another family, meet new friends and improve my knowledge in this idiom and culture excites me.
I hope I can realize the dream of travel to another country and maybe live in England. I don’t know when, maybe when I’ll finish my career and I could save some money J

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite movie

My favorite piece of technology is...

I saw Harry Styles!