What job would I like to have?


Hello! In this blog I’m going to talk about what I want for my life in some years. My future profession has a lot of areas where I can work. This is my first year studying Chemistry and Pharmacy and I’m not sure of what kind of job I would like to have, maybe when I finish my career I will want something different.

I don’t know if I want to work outdoor or indoors, but what I know at this moment is that I imagine myself working as a clinical pharmacist. I think I will be in contact with patients telling them about how they have to manage medicaments, or just analyzing their laboratory data to make an effective treatment.

 I’ve always imagined me working at Santiago, near to my family, but I think when I get older I will be bored of this city and probably I will travel to the south of Chile. However, if one day someone offers me to work in other city or country, probably I will accept. About my salary, I know it isn’t bad, a pharmaceutical chemist is good paid, but I think it doesn’t matter if I’m doing what I like and I’m happy.
Something I’ve always wanted is to take a major abroad; I hope I can realize this goal.

Comments

  1. Sometimes we change our approach as we train as professionals, but you will undoubtedly be very good at what you set out to do. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pharmaceutical chemist help a lot in the care area, I know that you will be a very good!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite movie

My favorite piece of technology is...

My autobiography